Romy Schwarz - Coach for yoga teachers, resilience consultant and joyful traveler.
What started with a Yoga class once a week, turned into a way of life.
My Qulifications and References:
- 2016-2018 Yoga teacher advanced IYGK (Institute for Yoga and Health Cologne | emphases: Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa and Kundalini Yoga)
- 2017 Meditation trainer (Institute for Yoga and Health Cologne)
- 2017-2018 Independent yoga teacher in collaboration with yoga therapist Corinna Dreyer (Jeder Kann Yoga Osnabrück)
- 2018 RYT500 Yoga Alliance certified yoga teacher (Vinyasa Yoga School Rishikesh, India | emphases: Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga and Yogatherapy)
- 2018 Reiki Level I (Rishikesh Yoga Study Centre, India)
- 2019 Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Therapist Level II (Prana Masala Kat Gawor, Goa, India)
- 2019 Yoga teacher and massage therapist in collaboration with Yoga Farm Italy, Pescosolido, Italy (emphases: one-on-one coaching connected with massage)
- 2018 + 2019 Kopan November Course - one-month intensive course each, in Buddhist philosophy, psychology and practice (Kopan Monastery Kathmandu, Nepal)
- 2019-2020 Yoga teacher trainer and massage therapist in collaboration with Marina Yoga Ao Nang, Thailand (emphases: history of Yoga and anatomy)
- 2020 Online Yoga- and Meditationteacher in collaboration with The Vidya Centre for Yoga and Wellness in Thornton, Ontario, Canada
- currently in training at Dresdner Heilpraktikerschule for Alternative Medicine Practices in Dresden, Germany
I look forward to sharing my knowledge and experience with you as well.